The instruction on this page is for your first time logging in which requires the setup of Authenticator only. Please follow the steps below.
General log in issues? click here.
After your pharmacy has been approved for ImmsBC access, please:
- Complete the recommended training before account setting up your ImmsBC log in account.
- Locate your welcome email where you will find your ImmsBC log in account (e.g., @bcprovider.ca). please follow the steps below to setup your log in account for the first time.
IMPORTANT: All immunizers, including non-pharmacists, require their own ImmsBC user account - e.g., nurses, pharmacy students and trained registered pharmacy technicians (RPhTs).
- Pharmacy Managers can add immunizers to the pharmacy’s ImmsBC account - see section Adding ImmsBC Accounts.
Logging in and setting up authenticator
- Once you have received your account email and temporary password from BC Pharmacy Association, located your ImmsBC log in account (e.g., @bcprovider.ca).
- Confirm what level of access you were provided (e.g., Imms Admin, Clinician, Clerk).
- Go to the ImmsBC log in page based on your level of access. Do not do this on a mobile device -- do this on a desktop computer or the setup will not work.
Imms Admins Log In Link (This log in area will not work for Clerks and Clinicians)
Clerks & Clinicians Log In Link (This log in area will not work for Imms Admins)
- On the log in page, scroll down to “Or log in using” and select BC Provider Pharmacy.
Enter your BC Provider sign in credentials. Enter your User ID which will be your Firstname.Lastname@BCProvider.ca, not your email.
- Enter your temporary password (case sensitive) and click Sign In.
To update your password, enter your temporary password then enter a new password and confirm.
Your new password must be at least 8 characters and contain at least one special character, one number and one upper case letter.
Click Sign in.
Begin the Multifactor Authentication Setup. You will see a message letting you know that your organization needs more information.
- On your mobile device, download the Microsoft Authenticator app.
Open the app and accept the privacy agreement.
On your computer screen, click Next. You will see instructions to allow notifications on your mobile device, if prompted. Click Next.
On your mobile device, select Scan QR code.
(If you have previously set up Microsoft Authenticator, add a new work account first. Open app, click on 3 dots on top-right and select + Add Account)
If prompted on your mobile device, allow notifications and allow the app to access your camera. Point your mobile device’s camera at the QR code on your computer screen.
On your mobile device, approve the sign in to HealthBC. You will see a confirmation message on your computer screen. Click Next.
You will see a Success! screen on your computer. Click Done
(Pharmacy Students that are certified to provide immunizations, please select designation as Pharmacist)
Congratulations, you now have access to the ImmsBC system.