For ImmsBC System Admin Role only
You will not receive notifications when an appointment is booked, so it is very important to log in to check your appointment scheduler often.
Clients can make bookings on the same day if you have open appointment slots.
To view your current day’s appointments, go to the In-Clinic Experience app (Imms Admins) and review “Today’s Appointments” under Client List. For clerks and clinicians just go to "Today's Appointments" under the Client List tab. This will display all your appointments for the current day, including both Immunization & MACS appointments.
To view future booked appointments go to the Booking Counter within your pharmacy’s Scheduler within the Clinic in a Box App.
You can also generate and export a list of appointments by generating a “Pharm - Detailed Patient List (Today)” report for your pharmacy on a specified date or date range. Note that activities within ImmsBC are auditable and pharmacists should not be viewing other pharmacies’ or clinics’ data inappropriately.
Manage Appointments With Limited Supply Closely
Please continue to monitor appointments closely to avoid overbooking appointments, in particular for COVID-19 vaccine.
- Monitor bookings by vaccine/appointment type using the report Summary report displaying appointments by Vaccine Type & MACS by service type
- Remove the COVID-19 vaccine information your pharmacy’s ImmsBC profile once you have run out of COVID-19 vaccine or when supply is accounted for by existing appointments.
- Maintain appointments based on your remaining influenza supply with just the influenza vaccine options.
- Add COVID-19 vaccine information back into ImmsBC once additional supply arrives at the pharmacy.
If you are overbooked, please follow instructions here: https://support.bcpharmacy.ca/hc/en-us/articles/16700192024980#h_01HBXZZ0AE134XA5053KMWSWH1
Accessing the Detailed Patient List
To navigate to the Detailed Patient List, use the following steps:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Type in Reports in the Search Bar.
- Click on Reports. You will be directed to the Reports view.
- Within the Reports view, click on All Folders.
- In Pharmacy Reports, select the Report you are looking to view. You will still need to filter the report to your pharmacy, see below.
Pharmacy Specific Reports
In the report, you are able to filter for a specific Location -- Pharmacy. Use the following steps:
Click on the Filter Button at the top right of the screen. A Filter panel will appear on the right
- To Filter for a specific Clinic, click on Location.
- Type your pharmacy name in the Find location field.
- Click Apply.
Within the report, you are able to filter for specific information, by making use of the filter panel on the right. To filter the report, use the following steps:
Click on the Filter Button at the top right of the screen. A Filter panel will appear on the right.
- You are able to select a custom date range by clicking on the Date range filter.
- Set the date range to Start Date and Custom.
- You are able to set the date range from Today by selecting today’s date as the Start Date and include up to 7 days by adjusting the End Date accordingly.
- Click Apply
How to Export Report Data
- If you choose the Formatted report, you will be able to download the report into an Excel format. The export will appear as it is in Salesforce, with the report header, groupings, and filter details.
- If you choose the Details Only view, the information will be displayed in either Excel format or .csv. **The Details Only exports each detail row without formatting and is useful for doing further calculations in a spreadsheet.
Alternative for reviewing Daily Client List in ImmsBC
The second way of navigating to the Client list is by from the Home page. To view the list from the Home tab, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Home tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the All Client List Views section and click on My List. **Just like in the Client List page, you can view the Today’s Appointments list by clicking on Today’s Appointments.
- Click on the View button to navigate to the client’s information. **You will then be directed to the Client’s Information screen depending on where they are in the vaccination process.
Minor Ailments – Todays Appointments & Reason for Visit
To learn how to review a clinics daily schedule and client reason for visit.
1. Set user defaults for the current date and the location (clinic) where you are working today.
2. View Todays appointments by either:
- (Option 1) Clicking “Home” on the header bar & scrolling down to “Today’s Appointments” OR
- (Option 2) Click “Client List” from the header bar and then click “Today’s Appointments.”
From the “Todays Appointments” view you can see all appointments for date and location selected in user defaults. The specific minor ailment or contraception “reason for visit” should be displayed here on June 29, 2023.
See Reports in ImmsBC for further details.