Vaccine doses were delivered, but when I check Supply Console to confirm receipt, no incoming transfer has been created?
If your vaccine supply has been delivered by your distributor but is not yet visible on ImmsBC as an incoming transfer, please fill out this form and the ImmsBC Support Team will remediate the data for you. Kindly make a note if you need the transfer completed by a specific date, e.g., “Required by Sunday, October 23 for a clinic”.
Why am I not seeing my vaccine lot # in my User Defaults?
Make sure your user defaults are set correctly:
- From the In-Clinic Experience app - enter Date, Clinic Location and Immunization Defaults
- Select the appropriate lot number
- Save changes and proceed to the home page
If it is still not visible, check to see if you have received your vaccine supplies correctly:
- Click the Health Connect – Supply Console app in the top left corner
- Type the name of your pharmacy in the global search bar and select the result that says Supply Location
- From your pharmacy’s Supply Location profile, click on the Transactions tab and review Shipped Transactions – Incoming
- Confirm the shipment and return to the In-Clinic Experience User Defaults
An expired lot number is still showing in my inventory, how do I remove it?
In the Health Connect – Supply Console app: from your pharmacy's Supply Location, click the Related Items tab to view your inventory. Click the drop-down arrow at the end of the row for the expired Supply Container row and select Wastage; enter the number of doses and a reason, then save changes.
Does it matter whether or not the quantity and lot # of the vaccine physically received matches what appears in the ImmsBC transfer?
Accurate inventory management is essential. Errors will effect your ability to record vaccine administration and subsequently impact the vaccine record and/or payment. It is important to ensure both the quantity and lot number visible in ImmsBC match the physical item received. If the lot number or quantity do not match your physical shipment, a stock remediation form will need to be submitted as soon as possible. Alternatively, the form can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inventory management in ImmsBC
Click here for the Inventory management in ImmsBC guide.