The Influenza Immunization Competency: Foundations of Influenza Disease & Vaccines course has recently been revised and is available on LearningHub: Course #19654.
- While the complete BCCDC Immunization Competency Course is recommended for all new vaccine providers, the Influenza Immunization Competency course has been adapted to be a comprehensive competency course for new immunizers who will be providing influenza vaccines only. This course is based on the Immunization Competencies for BC Health Professionals (an adaptation of the Public Health Agency of Canada Immunization Competencies). Considerations for the delivery of culturally safe care within immunization programs has been included in this revision.
- A LearningHub certificate will be generated upon completion of all modules, the knowledge check and evaluation.
- This course provides an overview of the influenza vaccine program for the upcoming influenza season in BC.
- A LearningHub certificate will be generated upon completion of all three modules, the knowledge check and evaluation.
- The Summary – New for influenza season 2023/24 one page quick reference document is also available within the course and on the BCCDC website.